Types of Data We Collect
BookingLorry may collect data about you when you visit or use our website such as:
- Your personal information that you provide to us such as your name, email, address, phone number and more
- Your online browsing activity on our site
- Location of your IP address
- Your payment details (proof of payment) when you create or send us your payment information
- Communication information with us
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or other devices (such as smartphones or tablets) as you browse these websites.
The main purpose of cookies is:
- For the technical requirements that are essential for the effective operation of our site, especially in relation to online transactions and site navigation.
- For BookingLorry to market to you, especially web banner ads and targeted updates.
You are also free to disable cookies through your internet browser.
When someone visits www.BookingLorry.com, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior.
We do this to find out things like the number of visitors to different parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not permit, Google to attempt to discover the identity of those who visit our site.
With whom We Share Your Information
- Other offices or branches in need. All the information provided will be processed by our main branch for lorry driver & lorry worker.
- Guard, if your live at apartment/condo
- Guard, if your nearing office have guard house
How Can You Contact Us?
If you need to contact us, you can call our Customer Service at +6 013 – 800 0843.